Offering WELLNESS in a SAFE environment is our priority.
In response to COVID-19, we have made KEY modifications to our systems and treatment room setup to provide you with the exceptional service and safety you have come to expect from Seeds of Wellness.
Following Best Practices for Safety & Effectiveness:
- We are offering in-person acupuncture visits.
- Appointments will be scheduled to ensure minimal (if any!) contact with others. Our capacity is a bit more limited so please schedule your appointment with time.
- Virtual visits and Wellness at Home self-care will continue.
We have been offering acupuncture treatments safely & effectively and the response has been amazing!
- We are following best practices as outlined by the CDC and professional governing bodies.
- UPON Scheduling: Please SIGN the COVID-19 consent form on our patient portal.
- BEFORE Treatment: You will be asked to complete:
- Follow-up questionnaire
- Confirmation that you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms and have not come in contact with anyone who is sick. To ensure safety, cancellation fees are waived if you’re experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed.
- WAITING Room:
- The parking lot is our new waiting room! Please text when you arrive.
- We will screen you the day of treatment for health updates, take your temperature and welcome you inside.
- In the OFFICE: When you arrive for treatment, please:
- Wear a mask.
- Use the hand sanitizer at the entrance, and proceed to the bathroom to wash your hands thoroughly before going to the treatment room and lying down.
- We will have environmentally friendly hand sanitizer wipes for you to use on door handles.
- Leave all non-essential items at home or in your car.
- Please come to the appointment on your own, or ask your family or friend to wait in the car or outside.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- ALL surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between patients; we are using an all-natural, non-toxic, EPA-approved surface disinfectant.
- Rooms are aired out using our HEPA filters and equipped with UVC sanitizer lights to scrub the air and provide an extra layer of protection.
- The filters run 24/7 while the clinic is open, and turned up to “warp speed” upon patient check-out. The treatment rooms receive a minimum of 30 minutes of super-charged air purification via HEPA filtration and UVC light before the next patient.
- Treatment tables and all pillows are covered with easy-to-clean materials and absolutely ALL linens are changed between patients.
- If you feel sick any time in the 24 hrs before your appointment, or experience symptoms such as cough, fever, chills, sore throat, unusual digestive upset or sinus issues, PLEASE CANCEL your appointment by texting me 512-743-6321 or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Late cancellation fees will not be applied.
VIRTUAL VISITS & WELLNESS AT HOME CONTINUE
- We are continuing to offer virtual appointments for patients who feel best receiving care from home.
Virtual Visits works best for:
- Re-evaluations after more than 3 months since treatment, or evaluation of new issues.
- Follow-up care and modifications for pre-existing treatment plans.
- Nutritional and herbal consultations for pain management, anxiety & depression, stress support, digestive health, immune regulation, hormone balance, etc.